At Hellenic Aged Care, we are committed to providing exceptional care and creating a supportive environment for our residents. We understand the importance of maintaining a physical environment that promotes safety, comfort, and a sense of belonging. Our facility is designed to exceed expectations, ensuring a positive living experience for every resident.
“Let the beauty of the house of God be your home, and let your heart be a dwelling place for Christ.” – St. John of Kronstadt
Complaints and Suggestions
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we encourage open communication. Hellenic Community Aged Care has a formal complaints process in place to address any concerns or suggestions regarding our care or facility.
We provide suggestion boxes in each wing and pink improvement forms for your convenience. Our dedicated staff is readily available to address any issues and provide prompt resolutions.
We value your feedback and continuously strive to improve our services.
Fees and Payments
As a Commonwealth Government-subsidized facility, Hellenic Aged Care receives a subsidy for each resident. Residents pay an ongoing monthly fee, which may vary depending on private income and assets.
Accommodation bonds or charges may also apply based on individual circumstances. Detailed information regarding fees and payments can be found in the Resident Agreement.
Our administration team is available to assist with payment arrangements, including direct debit options.
Gifts and Gratitude
While we appreciate your kindness, we discourage the giving of gifts to staff, volunteers, or service providers. Our focus is on delivering quality care and services, and gifts are not expected or necessary. Monetary gifts, valuable items, and jewelry should not be given.
However, small, inexpensive gifts such as sweets, biscuits, or flowers are permissible during seasonal festivities, like Christmas.
Management and Staff
Our dedicated team at Hellenic Aged Care consists of highly trained professionals who are passionate about providing the best possible care.
From registered and enrolled nurses to personal care assistants, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, catering staff, and maintenance personnel, our team is available 24/7 to meet your needs.
Many members of our staff are bilingual, ensuring effective communication and understanding.
Location and Facilities
Located just 15 minutes from Perth, our facility offers convenience and accessibility. We are only a short distance from three major shopping centers and in close proximity to Osborne Park Hospital and St Andrew’s Grammar. At Hellenic Aged Care, you’ll find well-appointed facilities, including TV, video, and DVD equipment in common areas.
Our spacious garden areas with perimeter paths provide a serene environment for relaxation and leisure. Transportation services are available for personal needs, and we organize regular outings and recreational activities for our residents.
At Hellenic Aged Care, we believe in creating a warm and welcoming community. We offer religious services by visiting clergy and provide large lounges, dining areas, and kitchens on each wing to promote social interaction and shared experiences. Our goal is to provide a supportive and engaging environment where residents can thrive.
Charter of Aged Care Rights
We are committed to upholding your rights and ensuring your dignity and well-being. As outlined in the Charter of Aged Care Rights, you have:
Charter of Aged Care Rights pursuant to the Aged Care Act 1997.
I have the right to:
- safe and high quality care and services;
- be treated with dignity and respect;
- have my identity, culture and diversity valued and supported;
- live without abuse and neglect;
- be informed about my care and services in a way I understand;
- access all information about myself, including information about my
rights, care and services;
- have control over and make choices about my care, and personal and
social life, including where the choices involve personal risk;
- have control over, and make decisions about, the personal aspects of
my daily life, financial affairs and possessions;
- my independence;
- be listened to and understood;
- have a person of my choice, including an aged care advocate, support
me or speak on my behalf;
- complain free from reprisal, and to have my complaints dealt with fairly
- personal privacy and to have my personal information protected;
- exercise my rights without it adversely affecting the way I am treated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I address any concerns or provide suggestions regarding the care or facility?
A: We value open communication and encourage residents and their families to utilize our formal complaints process. You can submit your concerns or suggestions through the suggestion boxes located in each wing or by filling out pink improvement forms. Our dedicated staff will address your feedback promptly and work towards resolutions.
Q: What should I expect regarding fees and payments?
A: As a Commonwealth Government-subsidized facility, Hellenic Aged Care receives a subsidy for each resident. Residents are responsible for an ongoing monthly fee, which may vary based on private income and assets. Accommodation bonds or charges may also apply. Detailed information about fees and payments can be found in the Resident Agreement, and our administration team is available to assist with payment arrangements.
Q: Can I give gifts to staff, volunteers, or service providers?
A: While your gratitude is appreciated, we discourage the giving of gifts. Our focus is on delivering quality care and services, and gifts are not expected or necessary. Monetary gifts, valuable items, and jewelry should not be given. However, small, inexpensive gifts such as sweets, biscuits, or flowers are permissible during seasonal festivities, like Christmas.
- Open Communication: We value your feedback and have a formal complaints process in place to address any concerns or suggestions you may have. Utilize the suggestion boxes or pink improvement forms to communicate your feedback, and our staff will work towards prompt resolutions.
- Fees and Payments: As a Commonwealth Government-subsidized facility, residents are responsible for an ongoing monthly fee. Accommodation bonds or charges may also apply. Our administration team is available to assist with payment arrangements and answer any questions you may have.
- Gifts and Gratitude: While we appreciate your kindness, we discourage the giving of gifts to staff, volunteers, or service providers. Monetary gifts, valuable items, and jewelry should not be given. Small, inexpensive gifts during seasonal festivities are permissible.
We invite you to experience the difference at Hellenic Aged Care. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a visit. Our compassionate team is here to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
Welcome home to Hellenic Aged Care, where your well-being is our priority
Book a Tour Today!
Our friendly staff would be glad to take you through the facility. We are proud of our establishment and know that you will find what you're looking for because we truly care for each person that stays with us.
Call 9303 3877 to schedule